Wednesday, July 09, 2003

Construction

Singit lang, haven't got the time to compose a long entry. I am growing tired of working in the construction industry. But everytime I go to the site, all the laborers and skilled workers under me ask me same questions I hope I can answer immediately and with confidence everytime a project nears completion...

"Sir, pagkatapos nito, meron pa ba tayong susunod agad?"

I just hope we get to answer it with confidence. As I travel home I say to myself, "Gagandahan ko na ang estimates and proposals ko, baka mawalan ng gagawin ang karamihan sa workforce."

And at that moment, I have to say that I am lucky to have my job. Forget the Bubble Gang spoof on the laborers versus the project manager where the PM is "smarter" than the worker. The PM is just luckier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home